Who we are
D.O.M.E. is a project coordinated by NUCLIO.
Our website address is: http://dome.nuclio.org .
What personal data we collect and when and why we collect it:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter – email address, name.
- When you register to be part of the project – personal data provided in the forms.
- When you send us a communication using our Contact Forms – Name, email address, country, content of your communication, and further data needed to solve your question (if applicable)
Information collected is used:
- to manage your requests and applications in relation to your communications sent via the contact forms;
- to send you newsletters and new features in relation with D.O.M.E. activities;
- To guarantee the participation on the forum.
If you leave a message on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may use an analytics system that is hosted on our own servers. The information we keep is anonymized and is used only to assess users’ behaviour while using this site.
Who we share your data with
D.O.ME. project never shares data with outside parties.
How long we retain your data
The only permanent data collected is via the subscription of the D.O.M.E. Newsletter and the Forum section. Please take a look at the Newsletter page or the Forum page to check out the policies regarding your data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.